Our Scholarship Feed page is designed to give you an all-in-one view of every scholarship we have been contacted about. Most of our scholarships listed are scholarships just waiting for you to apply!
Scholarships are posted by month as soon as we get them.
Scholarships are listed by the deadline date.
Scholarship forms can be found in the Guidance Counselor’s office or the COOL College Advisors’ offices.
For the Community Foundation Scholarship Application, please click here:
This program is open to all University, College, and High school students who are currently enrolled in an educational program.
- Please write a 800-1,500 word essay about a new business idea that you think would help to make the world a better place. Why do you believe that it would be successful? What would drive its growth? What challenges and barriers to entry would you face if you started it? How would you obtain market share from any current competition?
- In addition to your essay, please send a video of yourself talking through your business idea and the inspiration behind it. The video should be 5-15 minutes in length and should act as a supplement to your submitted essay. Discuss the key points in your essay and show your enthusiasm for your idea!
- Submit proof of enrollment in, or an acceptance letter to, an accredited university or school that is list on the U.S. Department of Education’s official website
Submitting Your Application
Please email your submission to: email@example.com
You must include:
- Full name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A statement/copy of your current academic status, as well as evidence that you are currently enrolled, or have been accepted, at a college as outlined above. By applying for this scholarship, you give us express consent to confirm your admission and attendance by contacting the relevant academic institution
- Your essay must be submitted as a Word document, submissions in other forms will not be accepted.
- Please upload your video to our drop box account . Please title the file with your full name, to ensure it is matched with the correct essay.
The deadline for applications is November 1st, 2017, with the winner being announced on November 15th 2017.
DAR Good Citizens Program and Scholarship contest
Daughters of the American Revolution
Amount: at least $250.00 for each state winner, eight (8) national division (multi-state groups) winners of $500.00 and two (2) National winners $5,000.00 plus other awards
Criteria: Dependable, Service, Leadership and Patriotism; open to all seniors
For more info: Peggy Johnson 325-793-0463, 325-672-4909 or firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the counseling office
Deadline: December 1, 2017
The scholarship consists of 2 parts.
Part 1: Consists of the student describing how he/she has tried to manifest the qualities of a good citizen. This may be done at home and submitted together with a transcript and 2 letters of recommendation.
Part 2: A timed essay to be administered under the supervision of a faculty or DAR member at one sitting, within a two-hour time limit, without any assistance or reference materials.
COOPERATIVE RESPONSE CENTER (CRC), Inc. Scholarship
Amount: up to six $1,000.00
Criteria: Senior students attending public or private high school with good academic standing and a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Must have completed the SAT or ACT test and plans to enroll full-time at a college or trade school. This does include the sons and daughters of employees of CRC.
Application: contact Julie Schramek at email@example.com or 507-437-2304 or come to counselor’s office
Deadline: April 2, 2018
* To learn more about CRC, visit www.crc.coop